[livecode] Re: I can’t figure out how to create an account for the Wiki

From: Deep Symmetry <james_at_deepsymmetry.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 22:52:09 +0200 (CEST)

Oh no, so sorry to hear about your horrible day! I ended up shutting down my own Wordpress blog completely for similar reasons a year or so ago, and now that I have become fired up about creating Afterglow, find myself wishing I still had the platform.

Thank you so much for sharing yours, and for being so welcoming even in the face of such bad behavior from others.
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/3UzgQ0WsrbaAWqw3KZ9l5D