Re: [livecode] any Livecoders or Algoravers _at_ NYC around mid September?

From: Krystof Pesek <krystof.pesek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 20:21:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Mike,

great, thanks for reply ..that would be really nice if you could make it!

Usually we play 8-10 coders together, but we are going just 4 of us to States this fall. I am looking forward already.

I will post some details here when I know more about the event.

Hopefully soon,

Krystof
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: