[livecode] I can’t figure out how to create an account for the Wiki

From: Deep Symmetry <james_at_deepsymmetry.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 22:19:18 +0200 (CEST)

I’ve tried a few times to follow the directions, but never get to a screen where it offers to create an account for me, even though the directions say that should happen. It seems as if that option was shut down at some point, but the documentation left unchanged? Or am I simply being too obtuse?

I would like to be able to add myself, and links to my live coding environments for light shows, to the appropriate pages, but cannot do so.

Can someone help me out?
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/3iwTIKvKpq1tZouQWG4nbC