[livecode] Pre-history

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:27:02 +0100

I've just been pointed at this from June 2000:
  http://www.ntk.net/2000/06/16/#EVENT_QUEUE

"Pure Perl code generating 'dance music' and ambience - some of this
perl will be written live"

This would be Ade and I, although I can't remember it at all! I'm not
sure if we actually wrote any perl live to generate dance music (it's
feasible), but interesting that the idea was already in the air, well
before we met Julian and his JITLib, and probably even before we
started performing as Slub.

Cheers

http://yaxu.org/
--