Re: [livecode] EulerRoom

From: Mike Hodnick <mike.hodnick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 10:23:35 -0500

Since Jekyll statically renders the site, authors of posts should specify
UTC times (ISO 8601 format), and some JavaScript can render the user's
local time in the user's browser. I'd recommend the JavaScript library
moment.js to do this, as it takes a lot of guesswork out of
JavaScript/browser date handling. After that dates can simply always be
displayed in the user's local time. Is this what's desired? I've got a half
solution in progress.

-Mike

http://lurk.org/r/topic/5TiUVWIv5iKPhKxUp8J3DR