Re: [livecode] EulerRoom

From: Florian Zeeh <f_at_zetteeh.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 14:23:04 +0200

― Attachment links are at the end of this email ―

thanks, alex!
looks good!

just for me to understand:
do you think of 'timezone support' as a (python-)function, that returns the date/time of an event - converted to the timezone of the user/request-location?

anyway: yes, good idea!

florian

On Jun 1, 2015, at 12:50 AM, alex <alex_at_slab.org> wrote:

> I thought it'd be nice to have a website for embedding and archiving
> live coding streams, and quickly made this:
> http://www.eulerroom.com/
>
> You can add to it here:
> https://github.com/EulerRoom/eulerroom.github.io
>
> Major TODOs:
> - Some kind of timezone support
> - Instructions for people unfamiliar with github etc
>
> Otherwise, a good idea?
>
> Pull requests welcome :)
>
> alex
>
> --
> http://yaxu.org/
>
> --
>
> Read the whole topic here: livecode:
> http://lurk.org/r/topic/4dbkDiboLjQA784UNdUkDc

livecode now contains the following file

    http://lurk.org/r/file/jSDVXGQpsCS6pQyldoEtDdWobKU-80-2wr22L4
    Name: signature.asc
    Type: application/pgp-signature
    Size: 0KB