[livecode] Blender as a live performance interface

From: Antonio Roberts <antonio_at_hellocatfood.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 18:55:05 +0000

At the recent Computer Club Algorave in Sheffield I, as usual, used
Pure Data to live code some visuals. Between sets when no performers
were on I started making some abstract shapes in Blender to use later
in PD. I showed this in the projection and the audience seemed
strangely attracted to this.

This got me thinking, are there links between live drawing (e.g.
Secret Walls events) and livecoding? It's an approach I'd happily
incorporate into my visuals (displaying the creation of textures etc)
but is this perhaps taking the comparisons too far?