Re: [livecode] livecoding.tv

From: Nick Collins <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:13:04 +0000

We can live code the definition of live coding as needed,

but I did find myself pondering further terms for a musician-programmer (specifically from the music angle rather than fine art, visuals):
coda
programme-err
DACker
developmenter

best

PS did you know that an anagram of software engineer is "foreseeing new art"?

http://lurk.org/r/topic/4pSin0aMefBWcTTCuyhlaK