Re: [livecode] livecoding.tv

From: Nick Collins <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 21:03:06 +0000

I like "code music" and had it written down somewhere as a good book title some day for a text about musicians and programming. But I also think it doesn't get across the performative dimension for live coding sufficiently for live coding alone, since it quickly makes me think of non-realtime algorithmic composition, or cryptographic sonification et al. Of course "live code music" doesn't help the present discussion...

"instant music programming"
"in the moment coding"
"immediate algoravethms"

best