Re: [livecode] livecoding.tv

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 16:29:04 +0000

Yes really interesting..

I've kept an eye on the term "live coding" on twitter for several
years now. It was interesting seeing it used once or twice in
conferences, then companies like adobe having programmers 'live code'
in conference booths. Uses in arts context became the minority a while
ago and with the growth of this site it's impossible to follow the
phrase any more.

I think this is all great, but it's going to make it difficult to talk
about live coding as we understand it..

alex

http://yaxu.org/
--