Re: [livecode] Previewing samples in Ubuntu

From: Anny <anny_at_by-anny.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 20:16:55 +0200 (CEST)

Shortly after I wrote that message I decided "screw it" and went ahead and wrote a web-based sample browser anyway. I haven't got any music done at all, as it turns out, but at least now I can preview my samples fairly easily!

https://github.com/annybs/slib

The UI needs some work (particularly as the pagination is fairly limited and resets on a reload, and sample 'marking' is WIP) but the audio delivery side of it seems to work alright, as long as you have a modern browser.
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/5yivVPkYzALBu2IOq2xnap