[livecode] Live digithon from Access Space in Sheffield

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 00:16:27 +0100

Hi live coders,

For 24 hours straight from 7am BST this Saturday 19th July, we'll be
streaming a live Digithon from Access Space in Sheffield.

Access Space has been running since the year 2000, running a free
media lab based on free/open source software and 'redundant'
technology, as well as supporting digital arts through an excellent
programme of residencies and exhibitions. The aim of the digithon is
to raise enough money through donations to keep Access Space open and
help expand their programme.

The digithon will stream live performances from around the world,
including a good number fine live coders from Europe, Mexico and USA.

More info here:
  http://digithon.lurk.org/

There are still a few spare slots if you'd like to do something!

Here's the facebook event and twitter feed:
  https://www.facebook.com/events/871719559508355/
  http://twitter.com/digithon/

Hope you can join us on Saturday! I'd really appreciate it if you can
help spread the word by retweeting and sharing.

Cheers,

http://yaxu.org/
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: