[livecode] Lurk forum for announcements

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:13:37 +0100

We have made a new lurk forum for people to share CFPs, and event and
other announcements related to digital arts and related topics. Please
sign up here if you wish to receive such announcements:
  http://lurk.org/groups/announce/

Conversely, please target any announcements to the announcements group
rather than mailing multiple lurk forums. Otherwise the web UI gets
flooded, and people end up with many copies of the same mail. Of
course if your announcement is directly relevant to one specific
group, it might still make sense to post it there.

I realise this is a big cross-post about avoiding big cross-posts,
hopefully it will be my last :)

No need to feel bad if you have cross-posted in the past, we're still
establishing the best way of lurking.

Best wishes,

http://yaxu.org/
--