[livecode] CFP extension: Live coding and collaboration symposium, Birmingham UK

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 11:48:26 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

The deadline for the Live Coding doctoral consortium and Live Coding and Collaboration symposium has been extended to 21st July 2014.

We're inviting participation from doctoral and other research students for the consortium on day one (25th Sept 2014), and encourage those with any interest related to live coding to take part in discussions with established researchers in the field. Please submit an abstract of around 1-2 pages outlining your interest, which can be at any stage of development.

Then on day two (25th Sept 2014), we will have a symposium on Live Coding and Collaboration, exploring such themes as live coding in social computing, network music and laptop ensembles, and social craft. We are inviting short papers (around 2-4 pages) and demonstrations (with 1-2 page description). This can include work-in-progress or completed work.

The symposium will lead into the Network Music Festival that weekend, which will continue the live coding theme.

More info is here:
  http://www.livecodenetwork.org/collaboration/

Best wishes

Thor Magnusson and Alex McLean, network co-ordinators
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/3bqRfNTmkTQjZUYq51Dt33