[livecode] Wikipedia page

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 23:37:06 +0100

Hey all,

I did a quick update the live coding wikipedia page:
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_coding

I removed the list of universities which was getting long, and did not
have enough info to be helpful. It'd be good to add stuff about
research back in though, in particular about the funded live coding
research projects that are going on, and the centres/groups which have
live coding as a primary part of their remit.

There's likely a lot of other things that could be improved too - I
believe wikipedia encourage folks to be bold with their edits!

Cheers,

http://yaxu.org/
--
Read the whole topic here: livecode: