Re: [livecode] Chairs, shoes

From: Dan S <danstowell+toplap_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 13:35:26 +0100

I usually stand up to do a live coding performance - but then, I'm
more into the kind of music that should be appreciated standing up.
(Best laptop table is then a small but high table like a DJ might
have.) I also like to do it barefoot, not because I sense any
particular vibrations but because it gives me a physical sense of
connectedness and openness.

FWIW :)
Dan

http://lurk.org/r/topic/1tEFkMOOq3bp1EXjEauYfk