Re: [livecode] Google hangout meeting?

From: thor <th.list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 18:52:35 +0100

I'd love to join, but it's my better half's birthday.

> This is something that you could watch without a google account, but to contribute to the stream I think you'd unfortunately need to sign up for their mass surveillance programme. We could perhaps run an irc channel in parallel..

It's okay Alex, as you know there are all kinds of cool masks on Google Hangout.
(with a pirate hat, sunglasses and a beard, no-one at the NSA will recognise you).

Read the whole topic here: livecode:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/5xsmWFgLx8uDoFHtZEMYgB