[livecode] Teaching kids to program

From: Luis Navarro Del Angel <luisnavarrodelangel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 20:28:28 -0600

Hi Mike,

I´ve started to teach kids (ages 7 to 10 years) to program using Scratch.
I´m starting to program some games like a ping pong. They are programming
two days per week, for about 20 minutes, because also I have to teach them
Excel, Word, and that kind of stuff.
I live in México city and I work on an elementary school, and I started
this pilot project three weeks ago. I´m going to start documenting the
process and the kid`s advance (or not). I think you should document too so
we can develop a curriculum to impart programing classes to children.
I think we could be sharing interesting ideas, also with Dave Griffiths,
who I think has worked with children too, and other people of course.

Cheers,

Luis