Re: [livecode] LiveCamp 2014

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 22:30:55 +0000

Hi all,

I think there isn't enough commitment for this to make it worth trying
to book somewhere, so I propose having a mini-livecamp within emfcamp:

  http://wiki.emfcamp.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_Field_2014

I'm not 100% sure I can make EMF due to family commitments, but hope to.

For those looking for family camping event in the UK, this is really good:
  http://deershedfestival.com/

alex

--
http://yaxu.org/