[livecode] any livecoders near Minneapolis?

From: Mike Hodnick <mike.hodnick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 07:49:25 -0600

Hi everyone -

Are any of you live coders in the Minneapolis area (in the US)? We don't
really have a scene around here, and I've yet to find any like-minded folks
here who are interested in live coding, performing at events, etc. I've
been chatting with a local critic and PR guy who understands what live
coding is and is really excited about it. He's eager to help build some
momentum locally, but we'd like to find some other live coders.

Happy new year!

-Mike