Re: [livecode] a paper on live programming

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 09:31:11 +0100

OK in fairness to Sean, there is this on pg. 7:

"Still, real-time live programming is useful when changing the past is
not nonsensical; e.g. programming a live performance [22] or physical
robot [9]."

Interesting what statements the focus on offline debugging turn up! I
think we do need to inject time back into this discussion, as
something relevant to lived experience, and not manipulable post-hoc
as standard.

alex

--
http://yaxu.org/