[livecode] Funded PhD studentship at University of Brighton

From: thor <th.list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:33:49 +0000

Hi all

This might be of interest to some members of this list:

The doctoral college at the University of Brighton is offering PhD studentships for eight set projects within the arts and humanities starting next academic year, one of particular interest to people here. Full details can be found at:

http://www.brighton.ac.uk/researchstudy/2013studentships/arts-and-humanities/project-1-6/

Feel free to contact me off list, on my Brighton address, if you have any questions.

Best
Thor Magnusson