Re: [livecode] Events

From: Graham Coleman <ravelite_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:53:01 +0100

As it says on the tin, this includes the first-ever livecoding debuts of
Javi Agenjo (he posted about his web-based visual livecoding environment,
SimpleCanvas[1], here[2]):

and Glen Fraser, member of the Barcelona Laptop Orchestra. I am looking
forward to it.

Graham

1. http://tamats.com/apps/simplecanvas/
2. http://lists.lurk.org/mailman/private/livecode/2012-October/001690.html