Re: [livecode] Help needed for wikipedia page

From: Julian Rohrhuber <julian.rohrhuber_at_musikundmedien.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 15:29:27 +0100

A little note on this: when we started the pages "live coding" and "interactive programming", I tried to balance the different aspects between these two pages. Much in the same way as this has been discussed on this list and the current thread. When redoing the live coding page, we should maybe also rework the "interactive programming" page with it - at least if we agree that live coding is a type of interactive programming for an audience?