Re: [livecode] is live coding aiming to audience with particular programming knowledge

From: thor <th.list_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 13:50:51 +0000

Yes, it's clear that modern humans are hypnotised by screens and if
there is one around (in the pub, cafe, the underground) they stare at it.

Which is kind of interesting for live coding, since there might be audience
members in live coding events that do not want to look at code, be averse
to it even, not understanding it, and all that, but they can't help themselves
but being drawn to the screen even against their own will.

And through this drug of the screen live coding will spread.