Re: [livecode] is live coding aiming to audience with particular programming knowledge

From: <andrew_at_moso.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:46:24 +1000 (EST)

Well I don't think anyone really knows the extent of the livecoding community either, but we digress... Actually I do believe that the synchronous and FRP communities will find *historical* (my original point) relevance in the languages mentioned, but that is again a broader discussion. Cheers, Andrew.