[livecode] first livecode mail

From: Javi Agenjo <javi.agenjo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:14:57 +0200

Hi everybody:

My name is Javi (_at_tamat) and I'm from Barcelona, lately I've been
coding my tiny browser based livecoding tool, I called Simplecanvas.
It's a 2D drawing app using HTML Canvas, with an API that makes it
really simple (similar to Processing but with less features). It comes
with little features that I think are very useful.

Ravelite, a friend of mine and a good user on this list sugested me to
share it with you so here I am.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

http://tamats.com/apps/simplecanvas/

Cheers :)