Re: [livecode] Hello, List

From: Arthur Carabott <arthurc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:30:52 +0100

I seem to remember having a bit of a problem with the audio,
synchronisation if memory serves.

Screenflow has more features (none of which I actually used), I'm just more
familiar with it; the software bundle was only $49 and actually purchased
it to get Parallels.

Would like to hear others experience with Quicktime.

Cheers,

Arthur

On 27 September 2012 19:24, Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> > Thanks!
> >
> > I used a program called Screenflow, it's pretty good but also a bit
> costly at $99, I bought it as part of a software bundle a while ago.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Arthur
>

> I enjoyed your video btw, Arthur.
>
> Um, isn't built-in screen recording in all Macs since about OS X 10.6?
>
> Quicktime Player -> File menu -> New Screen Recording.
>
> Perhaps there is some further fancy feature in Screenflow I'm missing.
>
> best,

07968 874 852
www.arthurcarabott.com