Re: [livecode] ICMC deadline

From: Adam Smith <adam_at_adamsmith.as>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 18:01:42 -0700

Do any of the esteemed program committee for ICMC 2012 on this list know
the the status of review results? May 1st was the originally promised date
for feedback, but I haven't heard anything or seen changes any changes to
the conference site. [asking on this list in case other academic livecoders
are curious about the status as well]