Re: [livecode] Grand TOPLAP meeting, April 5th - registration now open

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:42:15 +0100

Hi all,

So far we have Chris Nash, Scott Hewitt, Dan Stowell, Thor Magnusson,
Hester Reeve and myself registered. We have room for a couple more,
so if you want to join us please register here:

  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhwWmhFN0lXcnpIa1hWYVpIdnNqQ0E6MQ

Any questions please let me know.

Best wishes,

alex