[livecode] Grand TOPLAP meeting, April 5th - registration now open

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:08:02 +0000

Hi all

To help plan our meet up on April 5th, if you'd like to come along
please register here:

  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhwWmhFN0lXcnpIa1hWYVpIdnNqQ0E6MQ

I'm afraid we haven't got enough money to cover travel beyond the UK.
It's going to be an informal affair, and perhaps not worth travelling
large distances for in any case.

We'll only have the morning, and probably the most productive time
will be unstructured and over lunch/beer, but I guess we could discuss
things like:

- New systems we've made
- Planning future international events
- Possibility of a journal special issue with live coding theme
- How TOPLAP/live coding is going in general
- Possible grant applications
- The live notation project (Hester Reeve should be able to join us to
discuss this)
- anything else?

If you can't make it but would like us to discuss something in your
absence, why not fill out the form and indicate somehow that you won't
actually be able to turn up (for example Juan, any news of the live
coding conference?).

Cheers,

alex