[livecode] toplap cd 1

From: Charlie Roberts <bigbadotis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:29:06 -0800

Where can I get this? I got scolded by Curtis Roads for not being able
to speak with any authority about Ron Kuivila's 1985 performance when
I was presenting a new live coding environment I'm working on.

I seek to avoid scoldings. Thanks for any info. - Charlie

PS - As a side note, for those who have not read it, here is an
excerpt from Curtis' amusing (in retrospect) review of the concert in
the CMJ:

"Ron Kuivila programmed an Apple II computer onstage to create dense,
whirling, metric sounds that layered in and folded over each other.
Considering the equipment used, the sounds were often surprisingly
gigantic in scale. Kuivila had trouble controlling the piece due to
system problems. He finally gave in to technical difficulties and
ended the performance. The reality is that personalized, homegrown
hardware and software, for all the freedom of expression they can
afford, are especially subject to flakiness."