Re: [livecode] more great videos

From: Al Matthews <prolepsis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:34:56 -0500

Hello,

I personally find the http://www.creativeapplications.net to be an
interesting model, or conceivably, antimodel, but +1 insofar as it
mixes documentation with encouragement. Further, it happens to create
a lot of content, this in terms of, mere volume, which seems somehow
important in reaching out. As I recall, content fore CAN is solicited
and edited. Because I happen to be partial to Dave's blog, to take a
different example, I wonder whether there isn't a space for a
collectively curated model which would simply be more frequent. It's
probably a pretty open question what it could look like, visually, but
I've always enjoyed the net-art inspired web "pages" that remix or
draw from the server.

Happy to help,

Al

--