Re: [livecode] more great videos

From: Scott Hewitt <witt0191_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:09:20 +0000

Hi,

I still have a collection of videos online at http://livecoding.co.uk/

Normally when an email like this comes through it prompts me to go
update the site again which I will, but it is a wiki and more than
happy for over people to edit as well.

So if there is a conversation about expanding the communities online
presence please feel free to include it as well.

Scott
visit me

http://www.scotthewitt.co.uk
_at_scotthewitt