Re: [livecode] live coding of consequence and now: Algorithms as Scores: Coding Live Music

From: Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 10:48:24 +0000

Coincidentally, Thor's new live coding article 'Algorithms as Scores: Coding Live Music' has been selected as the 'free' download from the latest LMJ, so another live coding article available here:
http://www.mitpressjournals.org/toc/lmj/-/21

> If I can give some critique; though you never say explicitly that the named examples are interpreted languages in a few spots you talk about those, then list some systems and it sounds a bit like those are all interpreted.

happy to hear critiques. You may be over-emphasizing how much I'd thought closely about interpreted vs jit at the point of trying to come up with accessible examples. Sorry if anything slightly technically misleading.