Re: [livecode] more discussion

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:05:41 +0100

Yes I believe this video is a fair number of months old, but the meme
has just re-flashed in spectacular fashion, with massive interest,
congratulations Sam!

Looking through the comments, I was struck by how positive the
comments are, the haters are either converted or are keeping quiet..

Yes interesting that TOPLAP isn't getting the linky love, don't know
why that is or whether it is really a problem, I guess not. There's
over 300 subscribers to this mailing list, which is plenty!

alex

--
http://yaxu.org/