[livecode] more discussion

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 14:18:21 +0200

http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=3089010

That's a discussion on a Overtone demo video. The video is good, but I
didn't notice much that I hadn't seen before in videos on Overtone, maybe I
saw this one before. Do watch if you never saw a demo on Overtone; it's
exciting.

I'm linking to the discussion because it's another nice data-point on how
the outside looks at us. In particular I'm noticing that nobody talks about
or links to toplap.org. Considering that most related languages and systems
that I know of are mentioned I think we can assume that quite a few of the
commentators there are relatively knowledgeable about our kind of thing....
so something seems to be missing.

Kas.