Re: [livecode] ICMC-unConf

From: Scott Hewitt <witt0191_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:21:46 +0100

Hi,

The idea of the voting and the proposing was to give people the
opportunity to indicate what they would like to chat about and see if
we could link people up ahead of time with ideas.

Essential the actually running of the unconf will be very informal and
what people choose to chat about will be determined at on the day by
chatting about the thing.

hope that helps and hope you can make it

scott

visit me

http://www.scotthewitt.co.uk
_at_scotthewitt