Re: [livecode] TOPLAP meet at ICMC?

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 22:01:14 +0100

Hi Graham,

On 11 May 2011 23:11, Graham Wakefield <wakefield_at_mat.ucsb.edu> wrote:
> Did anything come of this idea, or any pre/post ICMC activities? Would be
> nice to make better use of long-haul flights...

There wasn't a big response to this idea so I didn't follow it up,
although I'm very much up for doing something as part of the
unconference as Scott suggests.

I am co-organising an event two weekends after in the lake district
which I think you'd enjoy if you're still about, a dorkbot electronic
art camp from 18-22nd August. It's an actual camp, we've hired a
village hall for the weekend with stage, kitchen, showers and camping
field. It's been masses of fun when we've done it before. Early days
on the organisation but some early info is here:
http://dorkbotlondon.org/wiki/index.php/DorkLake11

Take care,

http://yaxu.org/