Re: [livecode] screencast test

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:45:40 +0100

On 4 April 2011 14:46, David Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org> wrote:
> Alex, I definately think we should combine these somehow... vague bpm
> calculations in the description.

Here's a go at video multitracking (not with yours, but same principle
could apply):
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pe8oFDYx2U

The audio of the two tracks drifts out, then back in again, and the
video and respective audio appear to drift out as well. I am a bit of
a loss here, although I think jackd dropouts may well be part of the
problem. Does anyone know how people generally keep video synced with
audio, and two videos synced together?

I think the real breakthrough here though is the use of cats.

http://yaxu.org/