[livecode] London SuperCollider Meetup - 14 March, 7-10pm

From: Charles Céleste Hutchins <celesteh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:50:11 +0000

Hello,

 The next London SuperCollider user meetup is 14 March, 19:00-22:00
at the Fossbox workshop, 46 Matilda House, St Katharines Way, London
E1W 1LG.  These meetups are now on the second Monday of every month.
If you have not been to the fossbox workshop before, I strongly
suggest you look at directions at: http://fossbox.org.uk/?q=node%2F3

 These meetups are a highly informal gathering of supercollider users
from experts to beginners to share information about the language and
projects we're doing with it.  To keep informed about future meetups
and events please join our mailing list
http://fossbox.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/london-sc_fossbox.org.uk or
facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52560819392

Cheers,