[livecode] music as data

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 19:48:14 +0000

This looks like a nice project, clojure + processing:
  http://mad.emotionull.com/
  https://github.com/jonromero/music-as-data

Jon Romero are you here, and if so can you say a bit more about your project?

It seems to be getting a lot of attention, I think because it shows
simple + easy to understand code and an easy way of hearing the
results. This reminds me, a while ago I bought the patternlib.org
domain, the idea was to have something a bit like what Jon Romero has
done here, show fragments of code next to rendered output, but with
support for different music programming languages and easy way of
uploading. Would anyone be up for collaborating on that someday?

cheers

http://yaxu.org/