[livecode] want airplay?

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 17:04:23 +0100

Dear list,

As I mentioned before I have a show on local (and internet streamed) radio.
I'd like to pay more attention to algorithmic music and related things. So;
if you have some soundfiles you think are musically good or exciting for
some other reason I'd like to hear and probably play them.

This email inbox can take about 10MB of compressed audio or I could download
your uncompressed file. Full credit will be given and of course I can pass
on other interesting info (venue where you recorded, techniques used, the
website of your new system or....).

I'm especially happy to play things that wouldn't receive airplay elsewhere
due to being too "strange". Generative rave is also extremely welcome. By
that I mean that if everyone around you keeps telling you to turn off that
noise that's a especially good reason to send it to me where it may well
receive the love it needs. ;-)

Yours,
Kas.