Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Michele Pasin <michele.pasin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:52:09 +0000

hey guys sorry for taking so long to reply...

I am Michele Pasin and I do livecoding (and music) mostly as a hobby at the
moment. I've been playing guitar for many years, then more recently got
interested in computer music and algorithmic composition. I've been doing
quite a bit of Lisp programming in the past so when I discovered Impromptu
it was quite natural to take that up as a livecoding environment ('cause
it's in scheme, a dialect of lisp). When I got time I blog about livecoding
and other arty stuff here [http://www.michelepasin.org/musicblog/]

My main job (and reason for having so little livecoding time!) is at Kings
College London (UK) where I do research in the digital humanities - more
info about that on my website too!

please get in touch if any of the things I do resonate with your interests,
I'm definitely curious to explore possible collaborations / joint projects,
especially if you live in the London area!

cheers, michele