[livecode] lmrfrms

From: Laurens van der Wee <l.vanderwee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:58:49 +0200

Hi,

Later than planned, but nevertheless:

http://vimeo.com/20367891

We tried to integrate a variety of disciplines, including live coding,
in one improvisational performance. Since it's kind of fresh there's a
lot of things to be improved, but we're curious about what you think.
So please have a look if you're interested and do not hesitate to give
your opinion.
A 3min video containing excerpts will follow later.

Thanks,

laurens.