Re: [livecode] new TOPLAP home page

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:44:28 +0000

I went ahead and made the new page live as it's a massive improvement already.

This also needs some work:
  http://toplap.org/index.php/ToplapSystems

In particular putting in 'community' and 'examples' links as
appropriate. I think we should move those with community links to the
top of the page as those are the ones that beginners should probably
start with.

I split textual and visual languages, not really happy with doing that
but otherwise it's just a loong list... Maybe just separate out those
with established communities instead?

http://yaxu.org/