Re: [livecode] new TOPLAP home page

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 08:59:29 +0000

On 25 February 2011 08:20, Dan S <danstowell+toplap_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>> (Oh wait, I'm not allowed to edit, even after login. My user name is mcld.)
>
> Oh no I'm supposed to edit the draft one, OK:
> http://toplap.org/index.php/New_Main_Page

Yep that was the idea, the front page is protected due to spam
vandalism. I made you full admin so you can edit everything now. If
anyone else wants to be an admin let me or any of these people know:

  http://toplap.org/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers&group=bureaucrat

I would go through adding anyone I recognise, but there's 1000s of
spambot accounts in the way.

http://yaxu.org/