Re: [livecode] live coding

From: louis Mccallum <louis.mccallum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 00:48:21 +0000

Hi

Im Louis

Im a phd student at Queen Mary, University of London. I am a SuperCollider
man without the dexterity for live coding but with a real interest in it. My
research looks at the electromechanical instruments and the best way to
interface with them. I am all too aware of the power that live coding
presents, but am also aware that attempting to utilise its full power should
be only be done if you feel that it is the only way to express yourself, not
as an scholarly exercise. I will become a practitioner when I realise
everything else is futile, until then, Im on the list

Louis