Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Adam Smith <adam_at_adamsmith.as>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:28:38 -0800

Changed your mind?

I'm interested to know the spectrum you ranged over.

I suppose to some it can come off as a totally absurd practice, or a
stunt as best. At the best of times it reveals a whole new perspective
on software engineering where processes only usually (but by no means
necessarily) have a temporally constant representation in source code.

Having done a little bit of reading in Software Studies, I was
surprised by just how many claims are invalidated with a single simple
example of livecoding.

Maybe the world isn't ready for it yet. That's fine, we can keep it
here for now.