Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Juan Gabriel Alzate Romero <rukano_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:38:10 +0100

Hi all,

some of you know me from twitter and sc-users, but for the others... I'm Juan and I'm from Colombia, but I've been living in Germany since 10 years. I studied classical guitar and before I started my chamber music post degree I ran accidentally in the computer studio of our university and it was love at first sight. Since then I've tried all I could try, from IRCAM software to SuperCollider, and then I had the luck of having some courses with Julian Rohrhuber and Alberto de Campo and everything turned around livecoding. Now I use SuperCollider and follow the developement of extempore and impromptu (even if I don't like too much parens :-))

My hobbies are eating and livecoding. I also play in Benoît and the Mandelbrots and enjoy laptop jamming with them and other people. I don't like to play alone. I get scared.

Greetings,
Juan